I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain at DailyLearners.com Everybody is a genius. Einstein quote at DailyLearners.com It is easier to build strong children Frederick Douglass quote at DailyLearners.com Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up. Pablo Picasso at DailyLearners.com delicate little plant in need of freedom. Einstein quote at DailyLearners.com

Monday, July 16, 2012

I headed cross country via Mexico

Here we go. I went for a ride, took some pictures & 17000+ miles later, I am going to try & lay it out in a timely manner. I'm not much with words, but, I always wanted to be.
Here are few places I've been on my quest to ride my motorcycle to all 50 states.
CLICK TO ENLARGE

I did some riding & hit Gettysburg, PA.


Took beautiful ride to Mount Washington, NH.
Decided to head South to Key West.
Colorado's Independence Pass
Mazatlan, Mexico
A bit of Utah
Valdez, Alaska
Arctic Circle, Alaska
Riding @ night in Montana
The heat of the Baja in Mexico
The rain on the Dalton Highway, Alaska
Mount Rushmore, South Dakota
Taking a break in Mexico
Leaving California into Oregon
 The Yukon in Canada

                             
Niles, Michigan for a MidWestThunder V Rod Meet



  Hitting my 50th state on a V Rod
 I have discovered I like to ride. Creating goals and completing them has always dog-ed me. So far, so good. Fifty states & now I know more than I did. I have some new goals about future destinations. I hope they happen.
Here is part of the map I use...  8 >)..

WHOOOOPPS!! Wrong map. This is the basic plan. Getting lost & lets see what's over there side trips are not included.

No comments:

Post a Comment